The electronics industry is strongly concentrating on export. Therefore, it is closely bound to the development of international markets and business cycles. Based on the global networks the industry has developed itself to a leading sector regarding innovative products and services. Consequently, they also demand the cleanest and emissions-free production environment in order to protect the employees and to fulfil the required manufacturing accuracy.
Kappa supports the electronics industry with innovative air technology, processes, systems and plants in order to separate finest and diffuse emissions and energy recovery:
- Entire in-hall air cleaning of the manufacturing including energy recovery, ventilation, extraction and climatization
- Extraction and filtration of dust and chips of the manufacturing of electronic components
- Extraction and filtration of solvent steam of painting processes for conductor boards and other electronic components
- Extraction and filtration of emulsion and oil mist of the manufacturing of electronic components (turning, milling, drilling, wet-grinding, ...)
- Laboratory extraction, soldering fume suction