//LIGHT AND NON-FERROUS METAL PLANTS AND CASTING
Energy efficiency and separation of the finest diffuse emissions in combination with the customer demand for material efficiency, employee protection and environmental conservation are the main challenges for the light and non-ferrous metal industry. This is based on economic aspects such as economical use of energy and clean production conditions which guarantee essential competitive advantages as well as an answer to increasing requirements of society and politics.
Kappa offers tailor-made clean air systems and plants for the separation of diffuse and fine emissions as well as for energy recovery in the light-alloy and non-ferrous industry:
>> Rolling mills, press plant, smelteries:
- Suction of vapours, oil mist, smoke and heat from the rolling process
- Dedusting of melting furnaces
>> Casting hall:
- Suction of vapours, aerosols, oil mist, smoke and heat from the casting process
- Entire in-hall air cleaning of the casting hall including energy recovery, ventilation and extraction as well as climatization
>> Further processing:
- Suction and filtration of emulsions and oil mist of further mechanical processing (turning, milling, drilling, wet-Grinding, polishing, ...)
- Dedusting of brushing/polishing (according to ATEX)
- Central chipping extraction
- Entire in-hall air cleaning for mechanical processing and mould construction, including energy recovery, ventilation, extraction and climatization.
- Exhaust air cleaning of odours and armines in the field of mould construction