//IRON AND STEEL CASTING INDUSTRY
Energy efficiency and separation of fine and diffuse emissions are the significant challenges for the casting industry. These emerge from economic aspects such as economical energy use and societal and political regulations.
The measures to increase the energy efficiency, while reducing fine dusts and diffuse emissions in the casting industry represent extraordinary technical as well as organisational performances for the iron, steel and non-ferrous metal casting industry.
Kappa acts as a reliable partner and knowledgeable expert in all questions concerning energy efficiency and reduction of fine and diffuse emissions – from the initial analysis to the tailor made turn-key solution:
>> Casting hall:
- Extraction and filtration of smoke and fine dust at the melting process
- Extraction and filtration of smoke and fine dust at the casting process
- Entire in-hall air cleaning of the casting hall including energy recovery, ventilation and extraction as well as climatisation
>> Further processing of components:
- Suction and filtration of emulsions and oil mist of further mechanical processing (turning, milling, drilling, wet-grinding, ...)
- Extraction and filtration of coarse and fine dust of grinding
- Extraction and filtration of chips and dust of deflashing
- Extraction and filtration of fine dust (paste) of polishing
- Central chipping extraction
- Entire in-hall air cleaning of the mechanical processing and mould construction including energy recovery, ventilation, extraction and climatisation
- Exhaust air cleaning of odours and armines in the field of mould construction